Don’t freeze in the wintertime by not having a good heater in your car. Keep your toes warm and your hands from being numb. We can do a free initial diagnostic ($95 value) and repair your heater if it needs to be fixed.
CAR HEATER REPAIR IN SAN DIEGO
Southern California has warm weather for most of the year but on occasion, it can get cold and you want to be able to stay warm on your way to work or on your way home. Since heaters are rarely used in San Diego, many auto shops can be expensive to repair, but at Advantec Auto Repair we offer great prices and quality service.
These are some signs you may need a car heater repair
- When the inside of your car suddenly really fogs up for no reason
- Your vehicle has filled up with a sticky sweet and humid smell
- Vehicle is burning through coolant really quickly
- The vehicle is overheating much faster than normal
Auto heater Repair in San Diego includes all of the following:
- Heater core repair or replacement
- Vacuum leaks that may leak out hot air
- Fan motor repair or replacement
- Heater valve issues
- No matter what the problem with your vehicle’s heater, we will diagnose and fix it properly